Thursday, October 20, 2011

Preschool

I'm just shy of a month and a half late on this post. Which possibly makes me the worst blogger/milestone keeper ever!

Owen started a three day a week Preschool program in September. He was super excited to go to school, just like some of his best buddies do. Although, most of those best buddies are in kindergarten or beyond, he was still excited to be going to school. He loves people. He is one little social guy. So, Joe and I knew he would love doing something like this. I love his school, love the director and love his two teachers. Now, Owen did not get placed with the lovey dovey teacher, his teacher is good at tough love =) I think they are a perfect match, and her being on top of stuff doesn't seem to bother Owen. They have already done so many fun things! He love it. He has matured and learned a lot in the month and a half of being in a class room setting. Joe and I have seen a lot of routines that are expected out of him carry over to the house, which is so fun! Things like putting his shoe's away on his own, taking his plate to the sink-again on his own. He has also picked up on and brought some habits home that we are working on. Things like potty talk and weird behaviors that I know he is imatating from others-things that are totally expected!  All and all I am so happy he is at this school, and we pray he will be a student there next year as well!
enjoying a special first day of school breakie!

Sprinkle pancakes and scrambled eggs to start his day!

My handsome. All ready to go with his big school bag and all!

No fear. Just pure happy to go to school.


Outside the doors to school *sigh* before I know he will be leaving to go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment