Monday, January 10, 2011

26 weeks

 


I feel really good! My energy is up, and that's a lot being said while chasing a three year old around! I am experiencing some rib pain here and there and the normal pregnancy lower back pain. Aside from that I feel really good. She is moving more and more, and I can now feel her when she shifts her body into a different position. Still amazes me every time I feel her move that I am carrying a baby! I went to the doctor last week and she said all seems well. She measured my belly and said I am measuring just right and that the baby had a healthy heart rate of 145-150 beats per minute. I gained 3 pounds in the last 5 weeks, my appointments were not exactly 4 weeks apart due to the holidays. Next time I go in I will do the test for gestational diabetes.



Owen wanted to get in on the belly pictures too-so sweet!!

3 comments:

  1. That is quiet possibly the cutest belly I have ever seen. . .And yours is pretty cute too:) I love that he wanted to get in on them with you. You look awesome!!! Can't wait to meet this little one. Love you girl!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous my friend! You have one adorable tiny lady bump.

    ReplyDelete