Sunday, February 6, 2011

California days

Well, we have been home from California for about a week and a half and I'm just now getting to posting about our trip. This trip was a a trip that Joe and I wanted to take as one last trip with being a a family of three. We wanted to take advantage of Owen having one more visit with family and friends that would revolve only around him =) One on one time with Grandma and Papa, special sleep overs-just him at Auntie Kim and Uncle Joel's house and one very special day going to Disneyland! We had a great time and feel so blessed that we were able to go and that we have such great family and friends there!

Here's some of my favorite pictures of our time there:
The first day we got there,my parents had a lot of tangerines to be picked. So, we sent all the grandkids to take care of it for them. It was so beautiful in CA and Owen loved the sunshine!

My sister's little girl, Kailyn. LOVE her!!!


I ust love this picture of Owen and my mom!

Me and my mama!


Owen loved meeting all the characters at Disneyland. He was not afraid at all!

Me and O on Main Street

Meeting Mickey!

Joe and Owen on Dumbo-Owen's favorite ride




Owen's "best friend" (as Owen calls him) Isaac met us there. We were so happy that the Bowers and the Kings met us at Disneyland ad spent the day with us!!

We went on a day trip to Ventura Beach with my parents one day.



Joe and my dad. Enough said. =)

A GORGEOUS California day in January!

Papa and his boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment