Thursday, June 16, 2011

Best of Friends

Oh, how my sweet dear husband has created a very bad habit (in my opinion!) As I have mentioned a month or so ago, Charlie started sleeping in Owen's room when Selah was born. Owen has loved it. It has become a blessing and a curse. Charlie comforts Owen, he loves his dog more than anything. I am very thankful the feeling the feeling is mutual. Charlie is the very best dog for Owen and is extremely patient with my son. Every night Charlie HAS to go to bed with Owen, much to his dismay. But, he goes and serves his boy with joy.

Well, a few nights ago Joe thought it was a good idea for Charlie to sleep at the foot of Owen's bed. I DID NOT AGREE, and I lost. Owen thought it was cool, Charlie thought it was comfy and Joe thought it was no big deal. Now, not only does Charlie need to go to bed when Owen goes to bed, but now Owen insists he sleep with him. After seeing all the dog hair on Owen's quilt after a few days, my husband now agrees it was not the best idea he has ever had! So, now we need to break Owen of this, and it's not fun...because when we try Charlie still magically finds his way to Owen's bed. And, if I had to guess it's not the dog who is disobeying...

Not the best picture when I am trying to be sneaky and can't zoom in as far in as I'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment