Friday, April 1, 2011

37 weeks

I had my 37 week check up earlier this week. We are now to the point of visiting our doctor on a weekly basis. Kinda cool, kinda annoying. At this appointment I was told I had gained 4 pounds in a week...hmmm not sure if I agree, but maybe? So I am now weighing in at 152. Not too bad!  Again vitals and baby's heartbeat are all great. Every time they put the heart monitor on my belly and find her heart beat it is so comforting to know she is alive, active, and growing healthy in there-it makes me smile every time. We ended up scheduling a a date for induction, in the event she does not come on her own. So, we will be induced on April 19th at 7:30 (again, if she doesn't come on her own) Although, the doctr I saw that day seemed weirdly confident the baby will come on her own, before the 19th. We shall see... I love knowing that there is a for sure date that she will be here!!! It makes me nervous, happy, and excited all at the same time! I will go for my next appointment on Tuesday and will be checked again for any progress being made!

No comments:

Post a Comment