Thursday, April 14, 2011

39 weeks

WE ARE SO READY FOR THIS LITTLE LADY TO COME!

Earlier this week I had my last doctor's check up. It was so weird hearing "well, if we don't see you in in labor and delivery on your own, we will see you Tuesday in labor and delivery and you will have your baby!" I am still 2 centimeters dilated and effaced 80%. No changes. She is comfy cozy in there and as the days pass I am starting to lean on I will probably end up being induced, which is fine with me. The mystery of when she is going to come is fun, exciting and it makes me anxious all at the same time. Only time will tell.


My belly button has popped! PS I love how Owen's face looks totally confused here. I think there will be many of these looks in the weeks to come!

On the other hand I LOVE how he loves his sister and loves kissing my belly. I pray he continues to love and kiss his sister for all his days.

No comments:

Post a Comment