Tuesday, April 12, 2011

such the ladies man

Owen and I were driving to church this past Sunday and he was looking incrediably cute. I was looking at him through my rear view mirror at a stop light and told him, "Owen you are so handsome." He said "Mommy you are handsome too" I thanked him, but then explained to him that boys were handsome, and girls were pretty. He then told me "Oh, mommy you are pretty!" I thanked him again and then I asked him if he knew any other pretty girls. I didn't know if he would think of anyone, but thought if he did he would say some of his favorite friends like Maddie or Olivia. Nope. He said "Ummmmm Mrs. Hulsey" I laughed and agreed with him, "yes Mrs Hulsey is very pretty". Mrs Hulsey is one of me and Joe's friends, Julie. Owen loves her and her family. I told Julie this, and her immediate reponse was that he made her day, and now she needed to buy him something! =) He already knows how to work the ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment