Sunday, December 5, 2010

I will miss you old blog.

Oh, blogging how I have neglected thee! I will start by saying the first reason I disappeared was because through my other google account I apparently ran out of photo storage space. And, what fun is blogging without pictures?  This is so weird because I have many friends who blog and attach way more photos than I do and they have not encountered such a problem. Second reason, Joe went to Africa for 14 days. I was a single parent of a two year old for 14 days, and did it while being pregnant! I was tired!!!!! Last reason...too lazy to figure the picture issue out and do anything about it. So where does this leave me??? It leaves me with a lot of catching up to do. Basically all of October and November! YIKES!

I have missed my little blog. I will miss my old blog, It was just easier to open a new account. It makes me sad. It was my way of communicating all my thoughts and emotions of becoming a new mom, and a way of journeying through almost three years of Owen's life! It seems fitting almost, opening a new blog at this time. We are about to have our second baby. It's a new journey, a different one, a super exciting one! We are becoming a family of four! This blog will serve the same purpose as the other...to help our family and friends stay connected whether they are near or far.

I am going to be printing my old blog entries and make them into coffee table books for our family to enjoy for many years. That sure is going to be one long process and such a big job! I am thankful for my old blog-it served me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment